Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Travel Data

How can i get in direct contact with accounts.......My daughter is now living in Spain and it has taken me 3 months and 4 phone calls to get the Travel data Rip Off removed from her account.......I was assured by an operator called Lily I would have ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payments

I have been trying to pay me bill for the last 2 days. Air time is fine but device plan keeps saying there is an error try again later. It never changes! I now can not use my phone which is annoying and I've been unable to speak to anyone on live cha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract termination

Dear sirs, I am giving you notice that I am terminating my account with you. Can you please send me a final bill to settle any outstanding monies on the account. Than you. Regards Mark

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charged £15 when cancelling airtime plan after 1 day

hi, not sure if this is the right place for this... i bought a samsung s7 on device plan and airtime plan. The phone arrived yesterday and today i called to pay off the device in full. Then i asked to cancel the airtime and was told that i'd be charg...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferred number from O2 to a different O2 contract. Cannot set up a 'My O2' account.

Hi, I have just let an O2 contract lapse. I have entered into a new different contract, again with O2, which comes with a new handset. I have transferred my existing phone number to the new handset. I have attempted to register my new phone on my cur...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! oneplus 3

can i buy the oneplus 3 on payg but not use the sim card? I want to use an EE sim instead.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I was charged for short codes when travelling abroad

I was charged £4.99 a day for o2 travel while I was in the US , but the fact is I never sent out any text or call or used the mobile web ! Looking at my bill (a huge one £75 too...) , I can see a number of texts sent out to 9011, I guess its a short ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Speed Reduction

I recently upgraded my tarrif from a 1GB data plan to 20GB, due to always hitting my limit, and ending up buying additional data each month, adding 6 quid to my bill on average. Before the change in tarrif, I was getting fantastic speeds for browsing...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone for xmas

Hi, may be a bit of a silly question, but if I get a new upgraded phone for my daughter for xmas will her current SIM card be ok to use until then? Will it just be a simple case of swapping on xmas?thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos