Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data bolt on

I would like to purchase a bolt on for additional data for this month only, I need to check that I won't be charged for additional data another month

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! is this fair?

I already have a contract with o2 which i pay every month. I applied for a contract as an additional line and went through the process online. I then recieved a confirmation email along with 3 'legal document emails'One was the credit agreement showi...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i phone 7plus

how long does it take for delivery...for iphone 7plus ..... as i have not heard from anyone from o2 for a couple of days.............

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data limit

I was sent a near limit warning for data when i know i have more than i can ever use. I went onto O2 to find out why and service is down aparently??? Is there something your not willing to tell me???

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading via 3rd Party

Hi, I'm coming to the end of my Pay Monthly contract.The offers to upgrade directly through O2 are not as good as via 3rd party retailers and much less value than obtaining a new O2 contract via a 3rd party retailer - £150 cheaper over 24 months. To ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

website stock

Why does O2 continually advertise stock on the website (namely Alcatel as new handsets on payg) that are unavailable for home delivery, and since you cannot get them instore it's blatant false advertising surely? Just remove the items from the websit...

scooby71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Refresh - Early Termination Charges

I took out an o2 refresh contract so I could get the OnePlus 3 phone as it was out of stock elswhere. As I only wanted the phone, I paid off the device in full the day I got it and asked for the airtime contract to be cancelled. I got confirmation of...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! vat invoice

hi i have downloaded my recent bills as pdf document however i need a vat invoice please could you help ?thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

internet wont work since porting number

my internet doesnt work ever since porting my number over from tesco, the first day the sim turned up with a new number and everything was brilliant, really fast speeds, but since porting when opening apps is says im not connected to the internet, an...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts pending

HiSince the beginning of December my texts to my partner are not getting through. He is on o2 as is my son. My SMS to my son are being received within 5 mins but the ones to my partner just say pending. I have not changed phone or number and haven't ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos