cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Service Hotline Unacceptable Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried to contact O2, yet AGAIN to sort out the Note 7 refund & collection after 4 weeks since an initial request.

Called the number at 6pm - got put on hold for 1 hour and then automatically cut off.

Called AGAIN at 7pm - AGAIN automatically cut off at 1 hour.

IIRC, the opening times of the service hotline is 08:00 - 21:00, yet there is absolutely no agent from 6pm onwards, no matter on the service hotline nor live chat.

Coincidentally, it is halloween night.

So tell me, what does it tell your customer whom you have failed continously for 4 weeks, when your service hotline literally have no use whatsoever on this very night?

I cannot help but think all these O2 CS reps simply quit work and went down to the club.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

So not resolved as yet @Toby?

Hi @jonsie,

The technical issues themselves are resolved yes, but as some could not get in contact, follow-ups and a bit of catching up is occurring right now. We are getting there however and improving slowly but surely to the point where completely normal service will have resumed 100%

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 12 of 15

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

So catch up then , hopefully customers can get through now but I have used live chat when it's obvious that advisers are on multi conversations at the same time purely because of the response times between answers. I would rather wait than be subjected to an adviser whose mind is elsewhere and that really needs to be looked at. I've worked for O2 and I know the pressures of call time and after-call and the need to be writing notes during a call. Live chat is totally different from a live call where you get the undevided attention of the adviser. I hope this can be fed back because O2's customer service is taking a lot of flak. They were without doubt the number one company for customer service a few years ago and it saddens me to see how things have declined nowadays.

Message 13 of 15

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @jonsie,

We have fed back any and all experiences here, as we always do and always work as hard as possible to resolve any issues. If you have a specific chat conversation where you feel that what you say occurred, feel free to PM me about it so that we can learn from it; Its always helpful.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 14 of 15

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Toby I have no doubt at all that you feed all issues back but it is what happens to that feedback that matters.

Message 15 of 15