Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Why didn't my 10 pounds upgrade to a big bundle?

I have been a customer of O2 for years and every time I add 10 pounds on my phone at the correct time I usually get my Big Bundle allowance no problem. This time however it didn't register and I have already run out of minutes. Is there any way to ge...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I cancel my contract?

I would like to cancel a contract that I am paying monthly for. Please let me know how I do this as I cannot find anything on the site. Thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing Charges

Hi, I just found out, that I was charged Yesterday 10 pounds, I have a tariff to speak with people from EU, so I talked yesterday to people from Lithuania and you charged me 10 pounds, why?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data bolt on usage monitoring

I've just joined o2 on a 4gb per month contract.Turns out it's actually a 1gb contact with a 3gb bolt on. This is fine, but in the o2 app the 3gb bolt on is displayed separately and doesn't seem to tell you what is left like the main allowance does.I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled upgrade, refund and tarriff change

HelloI went to early upgrade my phone in store after applying online and paying to do so. Told in store couldnt upgrade due to a tiny scratch on the camera on my phone so cancelled my upgradeThe new tariff and payment plan was applied to my contract....

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Can you temporarily disable a sim card? My daughter has a sim and as a punishment I want to disable it.

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I have broken my screen on my iPhone 7plus it’s still usable but not pretty. I can upgrade on refresh soon but wondering if I will have to get screen fixed or a price that reflects the damage?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer service

Worst customer service ever ordered a phone on the 19th of this month to recieve no order number or phone even tho ivv'e got proof they have took my money like it should of come next day phoned customer service up to be told they cant do anything bec...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer my account to my son

I am trying to transfer my account to my son, who is old enough to have his own account now. But this is proofing complicated. Has anyone else tried to do this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mast problem, now over a month

Signed up for an O2 contract recently. Checked coverage for my area and good 4g available indoors & out. But since the 17th October only managing just 2g at most as it's telling me there's a mast problem in my area. Paying a monthly fee for not a lot...

MarkH217 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos