Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! URGENT ! I cannot receive phone calls while abroad in Brazil - Pay Monthly customer

Hello, I have a serious and urgent problem on not being able to receive phone calls while abroad in Brazil. This is the first time this happens and I've been on an O2 contract for several years, the reason I pay for a pay monthly contract is exactly ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student Discount Information

Hi there, I'm just wondering, but on the student discount page (http://www.o2.co.uk/studentoffer), it mentions "Valid student card required". Does this; A) define your college/university id?ORB) define a NUS or other relevant card? I'm just curious a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Finding an old number

Ok so my problem is I've lost a number from my phone. Is it possible for me to view numbers I have messaged through an old Pay monthly bill?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using Phone abroad special tariff

I see on my latest account that it states I bought six days of usage abroad. I am not aware that I gave any such instruction. Can you clarify how this bill comes to be on my account? Thank you.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Super slow internet after downgrading to cheaper plan!

Hi All,recently I've downgraded from 4G 20£ (12months contract) to 3G 9£ (1month) contract. Previously, I was having 2GB of 4G data and the internet was super fast. Now, I've bought 1GB bolt-on as initially I've been given only 100MB of allowance. Lo...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing text messages

For the past week or so I have not been able to send a text to my partner. Never been a problem before. I am on O2 pay monthly with a Nokia. She is on Orange PAYG using a SamasungI receive text messages from her. Phone calls either way are not a prob...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Difference between Pay & Go and Pay Monthly tariffs

I am a little confused: I have in my O2 SIM card a tariff "Pay & Go": it is "Big Bundles" 2GB, 400 mins, 4000 texts, £20 A MONTH. I have to pay £20 a month and my minutes, text and GB are re-initialized every month. If I don't top-up my SIM at the mo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Number Porting Nightmare

Dear O2,The following article on The Guardian mirrors my current situation.http://www.theguardian.com/money/2014/nov/13/vodafone-technical-problems-port-number-contractOn Wednesday 27th October I bought a new iPhone 6 on contract with O2. The followi...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! With "Keep my number" do I need to do this before using my new sim?

I'm currently on Vodafone and have received my O2 Pay & Go sim today. Before I go through the "Keep my number" process to transfer my Vodafone number to my O2 simcard, I'd actually like to try the O2 simcard for a while to see how coverage is in my a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Told 80 per cent of UK data allowance on date of previos bill

I was told that 80% of UK dataallowance used on 26.10.14 which was date of last bill and that this would be reset on 27.11.14. How could I have used up that amount at the start of the new period? I have tried to have a Chat with O2 representative abo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos