Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Paper Bill

how can i access an itemised bill each month - needed so i can reclaim phone expenses

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 payment not taken

Hi all, Been sitting on the chat for the past hour and have not got through yet. I called up last month to change my billing date to the first of every month, which the lady kindly did without any issues, however along with this i was left confused a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! December Payment Date

Hello, Does anybody kow when my payment will be taken, my Bill Date is showing the the payment will be taken around the 25th December which is obviously a Bank Holiday, would I be right to assume that the payment will be taken on the 27th?Many Thanks...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Waiting for refund

I rang last Monday for a refund to my bank account and still haven’t received it

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hello Just like to know when I upgrade can I add the upfront cost to my next phone bill.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nhs discount

I work for the nhs and was trying to get discount when I upgrade. How do I get the discount code for my company

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can not receive calls in Germany Hanover

All, I am on a weekly base in Hanover Germany, but since weeks I am not able to receive calls once I am bookied into O2 Germany network. I can make calls, but receiving is almost impossible. Without the SMS O" UK notifier I would not even realize tha...

PeterZ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

My SIM card is not working, it say invalid O2 no. 

Sabri2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam premium numbers

After having problems with a scam premium number for games and being charged for something i am not using at a cost of £4.50 per week, even after texting STOP, i have had difficulty getting it stopped. Hopefully o2 now have managed it, but would it b...

Serynr by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 47 replies
  • 0 kudos