cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Service Hotline Unacceptable Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried to contact O2, yet AGAIN to sort out the Note 7 refund & collection after 4 weeks since an initial request.

Called the number at 6pm - got put on hold for 1 hour and then automatically cut off.

Called AGAIN at 7pm - AGAIN automatically cut off at 1 hour.

IIRC, the opening times of the service hotline is 08:00 - 21:00, yet there is absolutely no agent from 6pm onwards, no matter on the service hotline nor live chat.

Coincidentally, it is halloween night.

So tell me, what does it tell your customer whom you have failed continously for 4 weeks, when your service hotline literally have no use whatsoever on this very night?

I cannot help but think all these O2 CS reps simply quit work and went down to the club.

Message 1 of 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Cleoriff,

The team is working on it right now, so we should hopefully have some good news of improvement soon. Thanks very much to you (and everyone else) for informing others about it. I'll update when we hear more!

For those who are trying to contact us, sorry if you're experiencing longer waiting times and we're working hard to resolve the issues.. You can also check out MyO2 should your query be about billing, bolt-ons or for checking your allowance. Check out our member-created guide here

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
There is a problem at the moment contacting cs which o2 are trying to fix.
Sorry.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry but that's merely an excuse to cover laziness.

If a problem is already known, especially when it was evident throughout the weekend (referencing your posts in other complaining threads), then put it on public notice and set up a Call Back option.

Now customers like myself has wasted our time sitting beside the phone with the tedious on hold music with zero progress in fixing the problem whatsoever, all of which can be simply fixed by having a callback option or putting up a public notice.

Message 3 of 15

MI5
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
I agree mate but I don't own or run o2 so I just get to sit here repeating the same stuff to everyone that complains they can't get through......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I agree mate but I don't own or run o2 so I just get to sit here repeating the same stuff to everyone that complains they can't get through......

Which incidentally we were asked to do by the Head of Community @Toby. Let's hope it gets sorted soon as this is getting ridiculous now...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 15

MI5
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Sure is......
Maybe they are waiting for Openreach to come out wink

Currently using:
Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I get how frustrated u r as I got told my phone would b at a shop today got there no record n got greeted very rude
Message 7 of 15

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry to hear you've had trouble contacting us and welcome to the community. We have been having a few issues in the last few days. However, feel free to send me a PM and we can have a chat about getting you some help.

Get involved:

Message 8 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Any news when this contact problem will be resolved @Toby?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 15

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Cleoriff,

The team is working on it right now, so we should hopefully have some good news of improvement soon. Thanks very much to you (and everyone else) for informing others about it. I'll update when we hear more!

For those who are trying to contact us, sorry if you're experiencing longer waiting times and we're working hard to resolve the issues.. You can also check out MyO2 should your query be about billing, bolt-ons or for checking your allowance. Check out our member-created guide here

Get involved:

Message 10 of 15