cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unacceptable signal quality. Best course of action?

Silvz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I've been with O2 for a few months now.

The signal quality of the service is entirely unacceptable.

Using my phone across a wide range of towns and cities of northern England I would say 3 out of every 4 times I take my phone out of my pocket I have either no signal at all or more often a signal so bad that the phone is unable to load a web page without timing out.

Where would be the most efficient place to direct a complaint to without getting caught up in a loop of faq's, automated chatbots and being passed around various calls centres?

An email would be preferable as I have speech issues.

I've never experienced such poor service from a phone company before. How would they normally proceed with a complaint like this? Are they going to try and fob me off or is there anything on their end they can actually do to fix something like this?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Silvz 

make a complaint

Customer Complaints Code

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

japitts
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 224 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@Silvz wrote:

I have either no signal at all or more often a signal so bad that the phone is unable to load a web page without timing out

Poor signal does not, of itself, cause slow data.

It's entirely possible to have poor data speeds in good coverage areas if there's a capacity issue there - insufficient spectrum for the usage.

Poor coverage is a different issue.

Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9379 Posts
  • 218 Topics
  • 26 Solutions