Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Open discount

KennyG81
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am eligible for O2 Open discount. I upgraded about 6 months early on 16/06/20. I've tried to claim my discount in O2 open but I get a message saying 'You can't apply an O2 discount to more than one phone. You'll be able to apply another O2 Open discount again when your O2 Refresh contractvecpires on 16/07/20' However this will be beyond the 28 day limit. How can I apply the discount to my new contract now?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

O2Orlanda
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 29 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

hi KennyG81 I would suggest contacting customer service on 08005874005 this is a faster number so you shouldn’t be on hold to long if they are unable to help try contacting o2 complaint review below are the details hope this helps.

Still not happy?

Our Complaint Review Service can help, but will need to prioritise some customers due to the current situation across the UK. With this in mind, please only contact the Complaint Review Service if you remain unhappy after using our other support channels. We know people are relying on our network, and that some of our customers will have an urgent need for support. For this reason, we’ll prioritise customers who are without service and experiencing financial difficulty. You can access your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week on the myo2 app ,This is the easiest way to stay in touch and manage your customer service queries.

You can contact our Complaint Review Service directly by email or post.

O2 Complaints Review Service
PO BOX 694
Winchester
SO23 5AP

complaintreviewservice @o2.com

signature
Message 2 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10157 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3007 Solutions
Hi @KennyG81,

Are you trying to do this via text or the o2open.co.uk website

As when i upgraded i had to reverify my work email address before it let me renew my o2 open discount, but then worked 24hrs later.

So maybe worth a try
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@KennyG81 

Discount help here Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

KennyG81
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have already signed up and verified my email last week.

Message 5 of 7

KennyG81
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Via the website.  Ive already reverified my work email last week.  I thought it would sort itself out once I did that and the new contract was a day or 2 old but it wasnt to be!

Message 6 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10157 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3007 Solutions
@KennyG81

you will need to call o2 or talk to them via live chat, the best number to try is 0800 587 4005 and live chat can be found on https://o2.co.uk/contactus

Chat will appear only if an agent is available.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 7 of 7