Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Phone

My mobile has been stolen if i upgrade can i get a new device aswell

Resolved! Upgrading

Due to covid-19 I can’t get hold of 02, but wondering if someone might know the answer to this, I want to upgrade my phone (I’m on 02 refresh) and the phone I’m looking at has an offer saying I can have £115 off the upfront cost of the device but wit...

Grays013 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

I’ve been on a contract paying £12.50 but the previous month it took £25 and I was wondering why.

Ayan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit taken and paid bill manually

Hi all, I have recently switched back from Sim Only to Pay Monthly and out of habit this month I paid my bill manually via debit card forgetting a direct debit was set up, this morning o2 have taken the direct debit payment too in addition to the man...

nbkhw1z by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

So my contract ends next month but it gave me the option to upgrade now I went ahead and ordered a new phone, what happens now? Will my old contract cancel automatically when the new phone comes? I wont pay twice will I?

Ellie9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

Hi,When does my contract end if i click o2 refresh upgrade early it says my contract end 30 june if i go on my tariff it says 30 july 2020. Also do i have to make o2 aware that i dont want the contract to continue after 24 months contract ends or doe...

Adil1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account

I am extremely annoyed with my account and the fact it is impossible to be able to discuss it with another for months. A complete let down of customer services

Carl4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello

What my spend cap

Hiya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stop on phone

Can I put a stop on phone for a specific time period

Caz3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade and discounts

I have 3 lines on my account, 2 of which have discounts on. If I upgrade online will the discounts automatically get put back on or do I have to reapply for this

Sazle1969 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos