Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number swap

Sjp91
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I got a sim only contract (used PAC code to keep the number I’ve had for YEARS) but the signal with o2 has been really bad. 
I have set up a new contract with another network and wondering if I can use PAC code to keep number on new network (but not cancel this o2 contract, as I’m still in contract) and be given another phone number for the o2 sim, and I’ll use this phone as a work phone? Any ideas? Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149551 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@Sjp91 

Unfortunately not.

Using your PAC will cancel your O2 contract.

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149551 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@Sjp91 

Unfortunately not.

Using your PAC will cancel your O2 contract.

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2