Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Laffer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is any body having service problems? Since paying my bill thur 15/08 @ 08.00 my mob got cut off completely, when people call me all they get is the number you have dialled is not recognised, 4th day now without service, rang them yesterday and they apologised and gave me £8 compensation lol lol £8!!! Even thou I've had to buy a pay as u go so I can make calls, and they still can't give me a date that I will be able to use my mobile , not good and for that £8 compo that's a joke!!
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Laffer
  • 25 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Michaela, I did as that Emiliet said , turn mob off n on again but no good didn't do anything, and yes they keep telling me it's the mast that's the problem, but it ant I've had my dad n friends in my home who are on o2 and there mobs works fine, I'm like you mate getting FED UP now and NO ONE from o2 seems to know wot the hell is going on, I know I feel as if I work for them at mo with calling , emailing them. O2 ARE USELESS!!! They did give me £8 compo, well they said they where can't see it on bill yet , that's not compo as been nearly aweek without service im NOT paying for NOT having service, how can they leave us like this , if we didn't call them I bet they wudnt know we didn't av any service , I've been emailing the complaints department since 17th and not even got email back, ya look after ur customers o2 NOT!!!!!!!!
Message 11 of 25

Laffer
  • 25 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Emilie T, it's been 7hrs since ur emailed on here , surely u must have an update about our no service issue , you can't leave us not knowing what's going on, we do pay for your service and you can't even tell us wots going on, beyond the joke now it's NOT funny!!! And for keep blaming the mast maintenance all my friends and family who are on o2 all there's mobs work in that post code area so it's not mast work!!!
Message 12 of 25

Laffer
  • 25 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
When we are late paying our bill we get a penalty charge, if we leave before our contract ends yet another penalty charge, wot do we get from o2 when we don't get no service!!!????? Nothing
Message 13 of 25

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Michaela @Laffer I'm really sorry to hear you're both still experiencing issues - you mentioned masts problems, and as I said previously in case it is due to mast work in your area, I won't be able to do too much I'm afraid. That being said, I'll send you both a Private Message now to get a few more details, so I can get someone on my end to look into each of your accounts in case there's anything we can do to speed things up slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 14 of 25

miw
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
All fixed now. Up and running in the last hour. Thanks every one
Message 15 of 25

Laffer
  • 25 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Michaela, just letting you know mate I'm back up and running, so I hope you are now mate.
Message 16 of 25

Laffer
  • 25 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks to Emilie T, wish I has spoke to her before today might of been quicker then 6 days to get back on, so Thanks Emilie T ...😀😁😂🤣😃😄😅
Message 17 of 25

Laffer
  • 25 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Let see if we get charged for a full month when it comes to our bill date, cuz got that o2 feeling we will be back on the phone asking why we are getting charged for a full month when we been without service for so many days, and that will probably take another week of phone calls and live chat to make them understand !!!!!
Message 18 of 25

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good to hear it one and all thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Just call customer service and explain (politely, mind) how long you have been without service and the sheer inconvenience to you. They nomally make a goodwill gesture. I know £8.00 isn't much but they weren't just how long this would eventually take.

Message 20 of 25