Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Laffer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is any body having service problems? Since paying my bill thur 15/08 @ 08.00 my mob got cut off completely, when people call me all they get is the number you have dialled is not recognised, 4th day now without service, rang them yesterday and they apologised and gave me £8 compensation lol lol £8!!! Even thou I've had to buy a pay as u go so I can make calls, and they still can't give me a date that I will be able to use my mobile , not good and for that £8 compo that's a joke!!
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Laffer
  • 25 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I got my bill this week for the month where I didn't have any service for 6 days and I got charged for a whole month, yes O2 did compensate me for them 6 days but are now taking some of it to pay for them 6 days of no service . "Indian Giver"
Message 21 of 25

Laffer
  • 25 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Got my bill for the month I didn't have any service for 6 days and yes got charged for them 6 days , so rang o2 up and they said I should be happy that I got compensated for them 6 days, so I've got to pay for them 6 days out my compensation, isn't that what they call a " Indian giver" yes understand that compo will be paying off my bills but surely not for the days I didn't have any service!!
Message 22 of 25

Laffer
  • 25 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I thought the one I sent on the 26th sep had been took off
Message 23 of 25

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
If you have been compensated then you are paying less overall this month. That’s called logic ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 24 of 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Common sense isn't it....pay your normal bill less the credit. It's not hard to understand.

Message 25 of 25