Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Changing handsets

I have just upgraded to the Samsung galaxy s20 ultra and have had second thoughts. I would like to change to the s20+ but have no way of doing so as i have not recieved the handset yet because of backlog of pre orders. Is there any way of just cancel...

A92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port from VOXI to O2, but not sure please help !

Hi, my questions is I brought an iPad on contract along with sim from O2 in Nov 2019 and I don't feel like using that sim I rarely used it but for my iPhone I'm using VOXI right now pay as go plan so can I port my number from VOXI to O2 and start usi...

MMS

I received a notification that I just got charge for sending an MMS message. I never sent any MMS messages. What happen and how do I solve this issue?

Sue15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! second mobile

How do I add a second o2 mobile to my o2 account, I've only come accross add product & bring in product back in 2017 and o2 help search and my own doesn't fid either

ianw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

5g sim not provisioned

Got a new s20+ today and I get the message "sim not provisioned" after putting my new 5g sim in the phone. Anyone having the same issue or any help?

Bill

My name is Keith Pioli, I have recieved a payment request for my O2 account which you kindly helped to change to Giff Gaff with the same number, I did close my account with a lot of difficulty and fully paid for my device, it really has destressed me...

123lisa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying my bill.

Hi, my bill is due tomorrow, however, with the whole craziness of this coronavirus I’ve been in able to work.I’m a cleaner, I can not work from home, I go out to work, but no body wants a stranger coming in from the outside to clean so, this has left...

Carla3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 11 pro

Does anyone know about when the next iphone delivery will be

Amani by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downloading bill

Having a mental block! Have downloaded my bill before but cannot see where to today. Senior moment... Can someone please help?Thanks

jazwin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos