Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

No network and lost text messages?????

Is anyone else having a problem with o2 at the moment where after a certain time on a night usually after 7pm, i keep losing my network or my web will not work work? also, my text messages keep going missing, people keep ringing me to ask why i havent replied or if i got there text and i havent, so what is happening to these texts why am i not recieving them, this is happening regulary?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Make sure your inbox is not full.

Don't know about the network issue other than local cell could be overloaded in the evenings, speak to Customer Services.
Highlighted
Topics: 576
Solutions: 3,926

If you haven't already, sign up to Bluebook as your messages will be stored on there. A lot of people are having messages missing or delayed at the moment so maybe there is a definite network issue.

Call customer service and ask them to investigate. The more people that call may make them realise there is a problem?
Highlighted
Anonymous

ok thanks for your help
Highlighted
Anonymous

This has been happenin 2 me a lot 2. My network sometimes disappears completely at night. Several different ppl on different networks have also said they haven't been gettin the txts i've been sending them! Called o2 today they reckon its the other ppls network that has the problem!
Highlighted
Anonymous

it is never o2's fault ive noticed that alot