Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile data after porting my number from EE

Joshaholix
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I bought a phone contract from O2 and ported my number in from EE. Before the port, on the temporary number my mobile data was working fine, however after the port I’ve got no mobile data. It says ‘this information is not available at this time’ On myo2.

After calling customer services I was told the back office team will look into this and it’ll take 5 workings days to resolve. Is this normal? It’s not giving me much faith in O2, and am debating on returning the contract.

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @madasaf1sh I will pick this up thanks @Joshaholix I will send you a private message to look into this for you @MiguelViana7  You can send me a private message if you want to discuss your issue further as it is under investigation at the moment.

signature
Message 21 of 24

Joshaholix
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still not data. o2 are allowing me to return phone phone outside of 14 day return policy for free. Any update from you?

Message 22 of 24

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38492 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

@Joshaholix wrote:

Still not data. o2 are allowing me to return phone phone outside of 14 day return policy for free. Any update from you?

Nobody here has access to your account, @Joshaholix  - but @O2Sarah- is back on tomorrow morning from around 8am, let her reach out to you.  Hope you got a confirmation e-mail or not on your account about o2 permitting return of the phone outside of 14 day return policy for free! Good luck!

Message 23 of 24

Joshaholix
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It’s already been looked into by O2Sarah & O2Emma. No luck from their end, and I’ve been told there’s no ETA for a fix. O2Emma has confirmed return outside of 14 days. 

Message 24 of 24