Did you mean: 

No iPad stock??

aibu
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all.

I ordered an iPad Pro on Tuesday was told delivery Wednesday.

Then emailed yesterday to say it’s out of stock. Worried how long it might take due to the reputation of o2, so anyone know how long O2 usually take to get more stock??

Thanks!!
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@aibu 

We wouldn't know for sure on here but if you call customer services, they might be able to advise Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@aibu 

We wouldn't know for sure on here but if you call customer services, they might be able to advise Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @aibu welcome to the community! Were customer services able to give you an update on iPad stock levels? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 7

aibu
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Unfortunately not 😞 all they told me was that I’ll be informed once my order is shipped, apple’s website said all my local retailers will have more stock on Monday so I’m hoping I receive it then
Message 4 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

OK thanks for the update @aibu. I'll keep my fingers crossed for monday! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 7

Bonschweetz
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same thing happened to me, I ordered Sunday & was told I'd be able to pick up Tuesday eve. They emailed about 15 minutes after checking out to say it was out of stock - tried talking to them on live chat but they just said they couldn't advise on how long.

Think it's pretty cheeky that it says in stock, when it obviously wasn't... just wanted a quick sale obviously. Keeping my fingers crossed that it comes soon, as I ordered it to complete some editing work. Annoying. 

Message 6 of 7

L93
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just happened to me. Ordered and paid a large amount up front to be told they don’t have stock. Feeling a bit worried.
Message 7 of 7