Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Topics: 574
Solutions: 16,177

Re: New contract

In all honesty it doesn't sound like you have been accepted, but beats me why they can't tell you either way?
I'd just go elsewhere so as not to be messed about. Lots of good offers out there if you look around.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Level 1: Joiner

Because I always fight when I’m right and in this case I’m right because it’s their fault. I don’t like giving things up and make them feel that we got away with it.

Best of luck whichever way it goes.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
O2 Support

@MI5 Thank you for the tag,

@Angelogab Apologies for the inconvenience caused with this order, I am still chasing it up with the relevant team. I will send you a update via private message with further details.

Thank you for your patience

Waqas

signature
O2 Support

@MI5 I can confirm this query has been resolved.

Thanks 

Waqas 

signature
O2 Support

@ClaireH01 I will send you a private message so we can have a look in your query further, apologies for the inconvenience caused with the order

Thanks 

Waqas 

signature

Thanks @O2Waqas 

Hope @Angelogab is happy with the resolution too...

Currently using:

I’m so happy guys thank you so much for your help !

@Angelogab wrote:
I’m so happy guys thank you so much for your help !

Mexican Wave

Currently using:

Good morning ! Now that I know that my order is released I found out something else. There was an upfront payment Of £30 that all these days was pending on my bank account. Now I got the money back to my account as if I never paid any upfront. Anyone with same experience?