Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract

Angelogab
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello community. I will tell you my story so far and I will do it just to feel better. I have already a contract with EE and these days I got an offer to either upgrade or leave the network.
I went to O2 website and I was browsing because I want to change my network actually. I’ve found what I like and I placed the order on 26/01 for a phone and a contact as well. I accepted all the paperwork and I’ve received the classic welcome and legal stuff mails from O2. Two days after I don’t know what’s going on. I don’t have the time except at 12 at night if they are on to speak with them over the phone that’s why I tried live chat. On 26/01 I was told that they processing my order and I should wait 24 hours. After 24 hours on 27/01 I chatted with them and they told me that the order is with the credit team for checks ( not declined in first place ). After 24 hours at 28/01 I’m chatting again with them and they told me that I should wait another 24 hours in order to investigate what’s going on. As a result thanks to that 5stars customer service I don’t know if I will get the phone tomorrow as they told me from the chat ( I assume not by the time no one informed me for any dispatch or anything else at all ) I cannot upgrade with EE because I don’t know my order status with O2 obviously and I don’t want to find myself with 2 contracts and of course I lost £300 of free stuff that EE was giving me because I’m still waiting from O2 to inform me.
Nice customer service for a new customer though. I’ve read everything that it is said for them here and I totally agree with every negative word!
I know that no one that can help is here from O2 and we all are community members but it’s totally ridiculous in 2021 with so many competition outside to have that attitude to potential customers.
Regards to everyone!
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Angelogab 

Pending payments are automatically returned to your cleared funds if not claimed by the vendor. 

O2 didn't claim the money quick enough in this case. 

They may now add it to you first bill.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 22

ClaireH01
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Cancelled my order after waiting for 4days to find out nothing about my order! Absolutely terrible! Cancelled with o2 on Saturday, ordered with sky on Sunday and new phone from sky arrived today...now that’s what I call a good service! I’ll never go to o2 again!
Message 22 of 22