Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract

Angelogab
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello community. I will tell you my story so far and I will do it just to feel better. I have already a contract with EE and these days I got an offer to either upgrade or leave the network.
I went to O2 website and I was browsing because I want to change my network actually. I’ve found what I like and I placed the order on 26/01 for a phone and a contact as well. I accepted all the paperwork and I’ve received the classic welcome and legal stuff mails from O2. Two days after I don’t know what’s going on. I don’t have the time except at 12 at night if they are on to speak with them over the phone that’s why I tried live chat. On 26/01 I was told that they processing my order and I should wait 24 hours. After 24 hours on 27/01 I chatted with them and they told me that the order is with the credit team for checks ( not declined in first place ). After 24 hours at 28/01 I’m chatting again with them and they told me that I should wait another 24 hours in order to investigate what’s going on. As a result thanks to that 5stars customer service I don’t know if I will get the phone tomorrow as they told me from the chat ( I assume not by the time no one informed me for any dispatch or anything else at all ) I cannot upgrade with EE because I don’t know my order status with O2 obviously and I don’t want to find myself with 2 contracts and of course I lost £300 of free stuff that EE was giving me because I’m still waiting from O2 to inform me.
Nice customer service for a new customer though. I’ve read everything that it is said for them here and I totally agree with every negative word!
I know that no one that can help is here from O2 and we all are community members but it’s totally ridiculous in 2021 with so many competition outside to have that attitude to potential customers.
Regards to everyone!
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Angelogab 

I can ask @O2Waqas to take a look for you if you'd like?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 22

Angelogab
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MI5 thank you for your reply. Yes of course. I don’t mind not being accepted from O2 of course they are losing customer and I’ll stay with my old network for a little longer until the search is out of my credit report. I just need an answer to take further action. That’s all I’m looking for.
Thank you
Message 3 of 22

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

No problem @Angelogab 

@O2Waqas will message you for some more details shortly.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 22

O2Waqas
Former Staff
  • 139 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@MI5 Thank you for the tag

@Angelogab Apologies you're experiencing issues with your order, I will send you a private message so we can look into this further for you

Thanks 

signature
Message 5 of 22

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Thanks @O2Waqas thumbsup

Currently using:
Message 6 of 22

ClaireH01
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have exactly the same problem - placed order on the 26th and still no clue whats happening.  I've spoken on the live chat every day and still no further forward.  Very tempted to just cancel and go elsewhere!!

Message 7 of 22

Angelogab
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Still I don’t have an answer. Someone that tried to help told me that they have already contacted with me via mail. I haven’t received anything obviously.
Not only that but yesterday they contacted me from a scam reported number and asked me for proof of ID and address. Obviously I thought that it was legit and I did it 😕
Still waiting for an answer.
I lost the offer from my current provider and I’m fuming:/
Message 8 of 22

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Angelogab 

Did you check your messages on the forum from @O2Waqas ?

Currently using:
Message 9 of 22

Angelogab
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes we’ve already talked. What makes no sense is why they don’t update me regarding my order and lie to me wait 24 hours and I’ve waited 3x24 hours for them. If things are like that before joining this network of they confirm my offer and I have an issue what they will do ? 😂 and what pisses me the most is that I’ve lost the free gifts that I was supposed to take from my other upgrade 😕
Message 10 of 22