cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Contract??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I just tried to buy a new phone contract and phone however at the last stage it came up saying that there was a problem and that the transaction had not gone through. I have not received any email or anything however my online banking shows that the £250 that the transaction would have been is set to come out of my account via the "available balance".

Is this an error and the transaction hasn't gone through or is it because the transaction has gone through on the bank side but not O2?

Please help. David.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Contact O2 in the morning, don't try and put it through again or you will end up with a double transaction pending on your bank account.

It's possible that the contract has gone through but only customer service can verify that for you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Contact O2 in the morning, don't try and put it through again or you will end up with a double transaction pending on your bank account.

It's possible that the contract has gone through but only customer service can verify that for you.

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hmm thats annoying. But ok. Thanks for the quick reply.
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I need friends alctivar the roming because I'm on vacation in Cuba and to off me,, please help alfredo
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Looking through my crystal ball, you need to contact customer service directly to have roaming activated. Use the contact link at the bottom of the page or either the Chat or Email link in my signature.

Message 6 of 6