Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can I pause my mobile contract

My contract will end in the next August, however, I'm going back home in the summer for almost 3 months. Can I pause my payment during that time, as I wont be able the use my minutes there, and continue it when I come back

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do I have time to sort this before my holiday?

I'm going to New Zealand for a month on Tuesday next week. Three weeks ago I contacted o2 on the phone to ask about getting my HTC Desire HD handset unlocked so I could use it with a local SIM while I'm away.No problem, I was told. it takes seven wor...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueBook

I want to use BlueBook to copy/store my contact numbers from Nokia 6230i.. I have spent loads ringing Custormer Support but they give me no real help. Anyone here can tell how to use Bluebook? Killimor

Killimor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Retrieve phone number from July 2009 Bill

Hello, I need to retrieve a phone number which I do not have saved on my phone or SIM card and which I last contacted in July 2009. The latest bill I can access online is 2010.Has anybody been able to retrieve old data like this? I have called custom...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cost of Received text from 88188

I start getting weird text message from 88188 and when I checked my account I was charged over a pound per msg received( £6.58 in total). I goggle this number and the only solution told there, was to text STOP on same number , I have done it , hope i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! what can I use my mobile leftover credit on

I have credits leftover in my mobile around £80.Can I use it for;- buying a phone contract?- buying pay & go phone?- buying a pay monthly tarriff?- use it for £15 fees to unlock a pay & go phonewhat is the most worthy way to use it for?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 phones on 1 contract not possible?

Been trying for 4 days to get this sorted. I upgraded my phone from an iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5. The new phone arrived, I activated it and could use it with my previous number. Still with me? Good.... I opened a 2nd account (o2 simplicity) and receive...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online phone bill in minus numbers

Hello, I take advantage of O2s online services and pay my bills through this service, however this month I have come across something strange. Both my bill and balance are in minus number (-12.91 to be exact) which technically means that O2 owe me 12...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone only email works on 3G Cell network

HiI am on pay and go with an iphone. I checked the APN and I have payandgo.o2.co.uk with vertigo as the ID. When I am connected via wifi everything works: mail, safari, FB etc. But when I connect via 3g, only email will work no safari FB games etc. C...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos