Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

phone broadband

hello again everyoneagain O2 broadband in my area its not working and again i chat with 1 adviser and i get back with the sane escuse," probably its an issue with your phone or with your Sim". Escuses after escuses. some of my friends are in O2 pay a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Mobile Broadband DOES block inbound ports!

Hi All,Just so nobody else falls into the same trap i feel i must make it known that inbound connections to ports is blocked.How do i know this?I am trying to set up a router to use 3g broadband to provide access to a security camera on a building si...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 credit problems

Ok so apparently my account is in arrangement according to my credit report (just filled for a short term business loan) it appears to have hit my score rather badly on an otherwise clean history:(Now as far as I know I've never set up an arrangement...

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading to the iPhone 5

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade to the iPhone 5, however I only started my new 24 month contract about 2 or 3 months ago. I remember when I upgraded from the 3GS to the 4, I brought out my contract. I was wondering if I could somehow get a quote as to how...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly Sim Question

Hi guys, i have just had a new galaxy s2 through the post (ordered online). I have switched from pay and go to pay monthly, but i have not recieved a sim card with the phone, should i have had one? and can i get one from the 02 shop?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping an iPhone 4 for a Nexus 7

Hi,I'm currently thinking about swapping my iPhone 4 for a Nexus 7 phone, although I still have another year to go on my 24 Month contract, will it be possible to move the current SIM card from the iPhone and place it into an unlocked Nexus and conti...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Unavailable and no MMS facility

Hi all, For the last 10 days I have been unable to send or receive MMS or connect to the internet on my non-android SAMSUNG phone. I've tried the o2 chat line on several occasions and telephoned as well, and been told that my account is being refresh...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 contract on o2.co.uk vs Tesco, phones4u etc

Hi, Just wondering why I can find better details for an o2 contract on other websites (Tesco, Phones4u, dialaphone) than I can on the o2 website itself? What is the difference? Surely both contracts are with o2? Thanks for your help,

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service in EH22 1FD area since 1.30pm on Monday!

The signal from O2 only went down at this area on Monday 29th at 1.30pm, I contacted O2 who said there was no problem? its not just my phone, its everyone in my building at work who is on O2!my thoughts are its Everything Everywhere boosting their ne...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos