cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need unlimited Internet!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've recently moved out from home to live with my girlfriend..... Which is where my problem starts! Not with my girlfriend but with her not having wifi, being a pay and go customer I get a whopping 500mb of Internet usage (sarcasm implied!) seriously, what can I do with that? It's not even enough to watch a film! Or download a game! Let alone update my phone, after using that O2 charges me £1 a day for Internet, but to my horror I've discovered that even then I only get 110mb a day! I HATE being limited on data usage, is thr anyway I can get unlimited usage on pay as u go? I feel lost with no Internet, let alone ripped off as once I've used that 110mb I simply cannot get online! Please help, someone, please! 😞
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
www.giffgaff.com
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
www.giffgaff.com
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does your girlfriend have broadband?  Just swap her router out for a WiFi one if she does, a lot cheaper than internet over 3G

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why don't you look to try grabbing a deal with O2's home broadband while they're still offering them?

At the moment a Pay And Go customer gets 12 months half price plus £50 M&S vouchers.

And if your gf was on Pay Monthly then the deal is even better.

Message 5 of 5