cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need my barring taken off my phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok I have paid my bill on Wednesday and I was able to use my phone, till I got a bar activated on the Thursday I then went to the bluewater shop where I was assured that the bar would be lifted with a maximum of 24 hour so I have patiently waited and then called the customer service to hear that I nothing can be done as they shut at 8pm, I was on hold for 30 mins so I would of made it in time if I wasn't on hold for so long. I am now starting to get annoyed as I have been unable to use my phone for more then a day and I am paying for a phone service I cant use. I want something done ASAP otherwise I will take my custom some place else.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Usually Only customer services on 202 can lift the bar.

You could try live chat but I'm not sure if they can or will be able to help.

http://www.o2.co.uk/mobile/contactus

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Usually Only customer services on 202 can lift the bar.

You could try live chat but I'm not sure if they can or will be able to help.

http://www.o2.co.uk/mobile/contactus
Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

So let's see if I've got this right. You didn't pay your bill, which is why your phone was barred in the first place, and now you've paid it and you expect O2 to jump to your demand, otherwise you'll leave. If you're on a contract, you can't do that, so be a little patient and your service will eventually be restored.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much for sending the link.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're welcome.

Hopefully you can treat this as a learning curve and get back to enjoying your phone and service.

Take care.
Message 5 of 5