Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Balance Alert

So when I send a text normally I get an alert after telling me my remaining credit. But I woke up this morning and i do no get that like that. It just sends the text. How do I get it back. I found this very useful for me

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cost: Making Video Calls

How much do Video Calls cost on contracts?I don't think they are covered with your minutes, if they are that's great.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer mobile number from o2 simplicity to new o2 contract

I am on simplicity on o2, the cheapest contract.And bought the samsung jet from carphonewarehouse (CPW) for £15 a month (unlimited texts + 100mins- free phone)...Anyway... I was told I would have to take a completely new contract as that offer wasn't...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does anyone in o2 Customer Services have a clue!?

For weeks now I have been phoning them and emailing them to try to sort out what should be a simple problem.Basically, I can't 'receive' MMS - even though I can happily send them, and browse the web etc...I've tried getting a new sim card. I've tried...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tourist from Australia

I am coming back to the UK for a holiday and would still like to be able to access the internet and use wifi on my iphone but don't want to be doing it with roaming with my aussie sim.Is it possible to get hold of pay and go sim for text and web and ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My problem with O2

Hi frds,From past 2 yrs i have given a contract of o2 on my name to a person as i was trying to help him which back fired on me and leaving me in a trouble.He recently went to india without paying huge amount of bill (nearly 1300 pounds) after using ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

WHERE ARE MY CONTACTS?

when you get a replacement sim card on a pay monthly contract, do o2 transfer your contact list automatically? they did last time for me. the sim has been activated, so where are my contacts???

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading from simplicity to IPhone contract

Hi all, I wish next week, to upgrade to an IPhone 3gS 32 GB I think. It is ashame I can't buy the IPhone on a sim only contract and still keep my deal but never mind. If I upgrade, what happens? I buy out my contract, then what? can I just put my sim...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reciving calls with blocked id!

Hi all, (first post yay) any way since i got my new 02 number ive been reciving call from a unknown number (blocked cant see the number) almost every day 1 to 3 times per day.When i pick up the phone there is nothing at all at the other end just sile...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos