Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with tariff

Sophie55
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, can anyone explain cause I not good with phones. My old tariff was £40.21 a month (unlimited data, texts and calls) and I just applied for a new one 2 days ago. Started up phone late afternoon yesterday and my new tariff is around £33 each month (including tariff and price to pay off phone).

What I'm confused about is on the main page on the o2 app still says I'm paying £40.21 but if I click into the details of my bill it show the info for the new tariff I'm on. So do I just by the amount of my old tariff for this month then it'll change to the new one? Would appreciate if someone could explain so I don't need to worry it hasn't charged

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149448 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@Sophie55 

Your MyO2 will show an estimation up until the actual bill is produced.

Your new bill will be a combination of your old and new costs.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149448 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@Sophie55 

Your MyO2 will show an estimation up until the actual bill is produced.

Your new bill will be a combination of your old and new costs.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2