Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello
My LG G2
I had my O2 sim init and i noticed that in the corner it comes up with the O2 sign and on the right the signals are fine for 2g but when i tried to call it keeps coming ip saying mobile network unavailble i called o2 they sent out a new sim which will take 3 days so i thought let me try my 3 sim and it did the same thing i out my giffgaff sim and t mobile same thing...
Ive tried the sims in different phones they worked but im puzzled now with what is wrong or what 2 do
Ive also did manual network myself still does the same thing
It would b very helpfull and much appriciated if anyone could help cus all.o2 said wait for the new sim to come and.brake the old one up...
Message 1 of 216
215 REPLIES 215

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cant I just say I bought this from say ebay and I got the receipt aswell would they change it
Message 31 of 216

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Good luck !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 32 of 216

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Of you said you bought it on ebay CEX would say you didn't buy it from them therefore they would do nothing.

You have the CEX receipt. Take it in. Get it swapped. It is usually straight forward.
Message 34 of 216

Anonymous
Not applicable
Life's hard said "Cant I just say I bought this from say ebay and I got the receipt aswell would they change it"

Honesty is the best policy !

They could say well then raise a dispute with e bay / PayPal.
Message 35 of 216

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
If it came from CEX and you have a receipt from CEX why would you say anything different when in CEX?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 36 of 216

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Cant I just say I bought this from say ebay and I got the receipt aswell would they change it

Why would you feel that you would need to lie about this?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 37 of 216

Anonymous
Not applicable
Personally for simplicity i would try CEX first as they effectively purchased the handset. If that failed then plan b would be top claim back off paypal but remember you only have 60 days from date of purchase to claim via eBay paypal so you are probably already or of time.
Message 38 of 216

Anonymous
Not applicable
No I was just saying that..
I will just go and show the receipt and phone with box....

say if they ask where did u buy it from
because on receipt it says john and I mean im asian they would tell straight away
Message 39 of 216

Anonymous
Not applicable
Piperdog123 he bought it from a someone he knows.

"I bought it from someone and they had got it from cex store but they also gave me the receipt
Ahh man i was really enjoying the phone"
Message 40 of 216