Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Multiple sims with the same number

Hi There,I am thinking of downgrading my phone, in order to stop staring at my phone so much. I have an old HTC android that uses a Mini Sim, that I'm intreagued to try using for a bit... but I currently have an iPhone 7. So I figure I need a new sim...

StevieDvd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam

HiI received a message from the number +447943611569 and the message said:O2:We were unable to process your latest payment. In order to avoid fees, please update your information via: [mod edit: removed to ensure safety]I believe this is a scam and s...

galaxy Fold 2 Ordered

Hi,Just wondered if anyone has any idea whats going on with this device. I ordered it on the 15th and got confirmation of my order.The next day the device disappearead from the website so I've no way of checking updates.My order is showing as awaitin...

DHorse666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 54 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill

hi when js my bill due snd how much

Resolved! Notifying my PAC

I am trying to transfer from Tesco O2 to O2 but none of the available methods are working. I would appreciate any help. Thank you

SusanGG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

Why has my refund not been issued after almost 5 weeks

Pat88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G - Noob Question

Quick question - pretty noob question i guess. If i buy a 5G enabled phone is it necessary to have to make changes to my contract in order to be 'enabled' for 5G or do I need a new sim in order to actually get 5G?Or is it a case of just buying 5G ena...

SibTig by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Student discount

Hi, I have been struggling to get my student discount through UNiDAYS, I have seen this issue with someone else that also had a previous contract with O2 through Carphone Warehouse, apparently this creates a glitch. I have been on the phone with O2 n...

Nesh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch

Hi, I got a Apple Watch 6 series connected with my o2 for my partner for her birthday. We have just set it up and it’s saying she needs to pay for data through her EE account. I was just wondering is there any way around this maybe by connected her n...