Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! TERRIBLE SERVICE

O2. I’ve had enough of you. I’ve never received such dreadful service from a company. I have been with you at least 20 years. But that counts for nothing these days. Promises of managers to phone me back. Lie. Promised call backs from customers servi...

Livvy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping to sim only plan

Hello, my contract is coming to an end and I would like a sim only deal. O2 aren't offering me the same deal as USwitch customers and want to charge me an extra £5 a month for less data! Can I order the SIM through USwitch and use it in my phone when...

Nicoco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone number reverted back to original SIM number?

Hi forumites I bought a second SIM as a gift and the SIM was given and eventually the phone number change by O2 to keep the recipients mobile number. They shifted from O2 PAYG to an O2 pay monthly. Everything was going swimmingly for a month. This we...

DrBlood by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud - Petra Akoto

This number called me claiming to be O2 and I have them a 6 code and the call ended. it dawned on me that this might be fraud I need to protect my account This was the number - 020 3129 8786 when I call back, it doesn’t ring

Petra1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills and Threats

Not happy... So, recently, I was diagnosed with a tumour in my head, and was forced to leave my job because of it, and as such, I've been unable to pay my bill as of yet. I've tried to contact o2 about this multiple times and have failed. I've told t...

AdamBates by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rejection of keeping number

I have submitted a request to keep my pay as you number and have transferred on to my new pay monthly contract

Jonerx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unclear charges

Hi, I'm on a monthly contract and had a credit on my phone. I've been charged £5 this week and I'm not sure why. I still have mobile data. Thanks

AmandaH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls drop

I had the samsung 10e it kept dropping calls for months they eventually sent me a new samsung 10e .But it still kept doing it so my wife just got me the samsung a52s.And guess what its still doing the same I cant get through to o2 to see if they can ...

Dukie1044 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code invalid

I received my new o2 phone and sim today (14/12/2021), I then requested a pac code from my old provider virgin, called o2 customer services and advised them. I then received a text message on the number I’m trying to port a couple of hours later sayi...

Swinj0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos