Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello
My LG G2
I had my O2 sim init and i noticed that in the corner it comes up with the O2 sign and on the right the signals are fine for 2g but when i tried to call it keeps coming ip saying mobile network unavailble i called o2 they sent out a new sim which will take 3 days so i thought let me try my 3 sim and it did the same thing i out my giffgaff sim and t mobile same thing...
Ive tried the sims in different phones they worked but im puzzled now with what is wrong or what 2 do
Ive also did manual network myself still does the same thing
It would b very helpfull and much appriciated if anyone could help cus all.o2 said wait for the new sim to come and.brake the old one up...
Message 1 of 216
215 REPLIES 215

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just be honest.

Tell them you purchased it from a friend. They could even ring the member and confirm by asking security details possibly.

They will advise what your options are.
Message 41 of 216

Anonymous
Not applicable
Where does eBay come in then? Why is the OP mentioning it?
Message 42 of 216

Anonymous
Not applicable
CEX will walk away from it if the OP says he bought it from a friend. Their contract is with the person they sold it to. Unless the t&cs specifically state that the warranty can be sold on with the handset he could end up with no phone and no cash.
Message 43 of 216

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think he's panicking a little as his name is not in the CEX receipt.
Message 44 of 216

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lifeishard2014

Start here https://uk.webuy.com/terms/

Then still pop into your local CEX Store and ask the manager of the store if they start asking for I.d.

It's not certain they will as you have the receipt.
Message 45 of 216

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok thanks I will go to cex store tommorow
Message 46 of 216

Anonymous
Not applicable
Best of luck buddy. slight_smile
Message 47 of 216

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
CEX will walk away from it if the OP says he bought it from a friend. Their contract is with the person they sold it to. Unless the t&cs specifically state that the warranty can be sold on with the handset he could end up with no phone and no cash.

My feelings too - You'd be better off getting the guy who bought it originally to take it back.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 48 of 216

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23038 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My feelings too - You'd be better off getting the guy who bought it originally to take it back.

He said the guy's in Liverpool and he's in London. I think he may have a little bit of a problem....

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 49 of 216

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think he knows cus ive tried to call my friend and his turnt his phone off
Message 50 of 216