Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello
My LG G2
I had my O2 sim init and i noticed that in the corner it comes up with the O2 sign and on the right the signals are fine for 2g but when i tried to call it keeps coming ip saying mobile network unavailble i called o2 they sent out a new sim which will take 3 days so i thought let me try my 3 sim and it did the same thing i out my giffgaff sim and t mobile same thing...
Ive tried the sims in different phones they worked but im puzzled now with what is wrong or what 2 do
Ive also did manual network myself still does the same thing
It would b very helpfull and much appriciated if anyone could help cus all.o2 said wait for the new sim to come and.brake the old one up...
Message 1 of 216
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yup
Thats the solution
dont buy a mobile phone second hand
Just go for a brand new one
Like always i do

View solution in original post

Message 167 of 216
215 REPLIES 215

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

So you're saying it's hardware related now after checking other sims in the phone ?

You may have to approach the uk manufacturers support site for a diagnostic here http://www.lg.com/uk/support or as a last resort O2 repairs if you got it through them. .
Message 2 of 216

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

If it's doing the same thing with different sims from different networks there's a fault with the phone.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 216

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144329 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Sounds like it's a barred handset - Where did it come from?
O2 will check the IMEI for you and tell you if it's blocked or you can check yourself online on checkmend website.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 216

Anonymous
Not applicable
I bought it from someone and they had got it from cex store but they also gave me the receipt
Ahh man i was really enjoying the phone
Message 5 of 216

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm hoping it's not imei locked which is placed on stolen or lost phones by the network.

Try checkmend http://www.checkmend.com/uk/ to check it's status and if so go back to CEX. They'll swap it out for you.
Message 6 of 216

Cleoriff
  • 122912 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous  it appears you have no luck with the many phones you have. If you have a receipt then surely you could take it back?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 216

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do u think i should take it to cex shop it says on the recipt it was bought buy the guy and than i got it off him
In june 2014
Message 8 of 216

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah ur right always bad luck with phones
😞
Cleriff
Message 9 of 216

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

You've been using this phone for over a month. Why would it all go wrong today? If the phone was IMEI locked it would have happened before now.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 10 of 216