cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly tarrif question

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi was hoping you could give me an explanation why my monthly tarrif charge is always different varying from 10 to 25 pounds plz

Message 1 of 20
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Quite simply this will be your usage.

Your tariff will most likely provide for a number of inclusive minutes and texts plus some data.

Some items are not included such as MMS (picture messages), numbers not beginning with 01 02 or 03, international numbers. If you exceed your allowances you will also be charged.

If you contact Customer Services on 202 (contract) or 4445 (payg) they can explain your breakdown of charges.

Alternatively you can check yourself in myo2

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello @Anonymous and welcome to the O2 Community. This is a customer forum and no one here will have access to your account and so we cannot answer your question. Yo should contact Customer Services directly by phone. They should be able to provide the explanations.
Message 2 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Quite simply this will be your usage.

Your tariff will most likely provide for a number of inclusive minutes and texts plus some data.

Some items are not included such as MMS (picture messages), numbers not beginning with 01 02 or 03, international numbers. If you exceed your allowances you will also be charged.

If you contact Customer Services on 202 (contract) or 4445 (payg) they can explain your breakdown of charges.

Alternatively you can check yourself in myo2
Message 3 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi was hoping you could give me an explanation why my monthly tarrif charge is always different varying from 10 to 25 pounds plz

Look at http://www.o2.co.uk/help/everything-else/special-numbers

If if this is the case then look at apps that convert these numbers that will come out of your allowance or use sites such as http://www.saynoto0870.com

If your having texts converted to MMS as piperdog123 has mentioned then here is an O2 help link explaining How can I stop my text messages being sent as a MMS (picture message) on my Smartphone?

Would you like some further knowledge on other ways to send pictures etc that don't cost you ?

Message 4 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi  @Anonymous 

When you log in to my O2 if you select the additional charges it will give you details about what the type of of charges that have been added to your account on top of the line rental. If they are calls it will tell you the type, the numbers and how much you have been charged for each call. The same applies to messages. If you haven't used my O2 before just follow the instructions to register or just ring 202 or ask Web chat for your login details. 

Hope this helps! slight_smile 

Message 5 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122893 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Has this thread been amended or changed? The timing is all out of sync now? I saw it last night and only Gerry and piperdog had replied.....

Quite confusing......:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for your help rosa(radiant) I know about my bought extras, I had a good look at my history, and the amount of VAT has been causing the extra charges which are quite higher than I expected thanks for your response ★★♡
Message 7 of 20

Cleoriff
  • 122893 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for your help rosa(radiant) I know about my bought extras, I had a good look at my history, and the amount of VAT has been causing the extra charges which are quite higher than I expected thanks for your response ★★♡

Glad you have now sorted it @Anonymous wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 20

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Yeah how has bob replied an hour and a half before the OP?????

Tardis
Message 9 of 20

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Ignore that, 12am
Still out of sync tho
Message 10 of 20