Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Order & Can’t Get Help

Hubble2020
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ordered an Apple Watch on Pay Monthly. I’m already a pay monthly customer and this was 1 week ago. Website stated next working day delivery (as it was a Saturday the next slot was tuesday)... I paid an upfront fee and got a confirmation email with order number etc but have heard nothing since and have not received anything.

O2 are proving to be pretty useless as they are happy to take your money upfront but provide no support. Can’t get through on the phone, via twitter or Facebook and no live chat. Website still offering next delivery on this item (and many more)

Need any advice or help on how I can sort this or at least cancel and get my upfront fee back?

Thanks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38575 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1736 Solutions

Last weekend was a UK Bank Holiday weekend. 

O2's stock control system is not live, so your order may not be in stock. 

Sounds like you need to persist and talk to someone in O2, details and many numbers in link here:

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support

Good luck, @Hubble2020

Message 2 of 3

Hubble2020
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I know I also expected a small delay given the current situation it’s just frustrating me they are still offering next day delivery on their website trying to entice people in but once you’ve placed your order you are discarded.. thank you I’ll continue to persist with contacting them
Message 3 of 3