Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return timeframe

Iharris22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please can someone help. I have tried live chat, twitter and calling and I’m getting no where. I returned my handset as I wasn’t happy with it, riyal mail have confirmed it was delivered and I have sent proof however the system is still not updating. I’m without a phone and need it for medical reasons. Please can someone help me as I need to re order a new phone but can’t as they’ve still not updated the system and I’m not getting anywhere with customer services. If I had known it would take so long I wouldn’t have returned it. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23980 Posts
  • 1045 Topics
  • 3772 Solutions

@Iharris22 This is a customer community. We have no access to account information, so sadly you're going to have to persevere with customer service. You've most likely explored all your options, but I'll post this guide for you anyway. Good luck: How to find help & contact O2: A Guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149312 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28492 Solutions

Already answered here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Returns/td-p/1750535

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3