Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

PAYG to PayMonthly

Hello. Am I missing something? I was considering moving back to pay monthly (swap to PAYG half year ago) but i do not see any benefits of that.PAYG: Big data bundle: £10 - unlimited minutes and text 7GB of data (doubled to 14GB)Pay Monthly: £15 - unl...

sebw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraudulent 02 contract set up.

Hi all, I've been a customer of 02 for numerous years and have a current contract with them. Today I received a letter from 02 regarding a new contract which has been set up in my name and address which includes an £800 iPad. I immediately contacted ...

NikkiNo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error - Track My Order

Trying to track my pre order but it’s showing an error is anyone else having the same issue?

Charl_97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi guys, I have just upgraded my current phone yesterday, I have paid off my current contract and meant to start a new one, My new phone is meant to come tomorrow but I have not had any order confirmation regarding this, I did screenshot my order num...

BRANDO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trade in old device

Anyone know how I trade in my old device? It was part of my upgrade plan to send my old one back and get money off the amount for the new phone...but I've not been told how...Thank you

Paula8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling

According to my details wifi calling is turned on, but it isnt

Resolved! Insurance

I want to cancel my O2 insurance but it I cannot find how can I do it. Please enlighten me.

nd2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! August's bill

Ref Device No. xxxxxxxxxxxxx My monthly bill is usually around £13. In August it was £54.66. With £34.63 billed as minutes where usually it is £0.0 What has happened? Thank you. [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visibl...

Henry6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos