Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Vat breakdown bill

I need a vat breakdown bill on my account every month as before please

rbrbrbrb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

just renewed contract and have had no service all day

Phone bill

I can't view my bill as my phone has been cut off 

CG43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only contract

I have a monthly sim only o2 mobile phone contract which ends in two days time. If I do nothing, what happens?

DavidMG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Earbud Pro 2 offer

I am still waiting for my sms code to claim my earbud pro 2 for £1.I have phoned the service support who said they have sorted it and I would recieve the code but I have not.I then tried again the the online support and they promised I would get it i...

Dave086 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra sim

Hi all, I am defo not tech savvy.Here goes. I have two O2 Sim only deals mine and my son's. I want to add my daughter to my account and get the extra 20 percent off. For the life of me I can not find out how to do this. Regards

waders by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! out of contract

Dear Sir/Madam, the records state my tariff can not be changed but I signed a 12 month contract that has expired and I shouldbe "out of contract." I did NOT expressly inform you that I wished to continue this contract. Pls amend my status and give me...

acacac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Caller Line Identification

I have been moved from Virgin Mobile to O2. Generally happy, but both my phones will not display incoming numbers - just being shown as unknown number. Is this a known problem and how can it be fixed? Thanks.

Pongo42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Pro 2 ear buds offer

When I took my contract out, there was an offer for Samsung Pro ear buds for 1p and was told I would receive a code 14 days after phone purchase. I still have not received my code and was wondering when it will arrive? Thanks

TD0TMAN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint

Was told 5 days to resolve a complaint and it’s now been over three weeks more great service from o2.

KP123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos