Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

Lost Phone plzzzzzzzz help!!

I currently lost my w995 but luckily i have insurance to cover that.
will i get the same phone back? and does this mean i will have a different number?
also the sim and phone has been barred by o2 so it means its not in use am i stil going to have to pay 35quid a month for something im not using?
pleaseeeeeeeeeeee help!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Phone o2 or go to a store and they will give you a replacement sim card with your number on. You need to contact o2 to arrange a claim on your insurance also for a replacement handset, this has a £25 excess which will go on your next bill.
Highlighted
Anonymous

lost phone

Iv been sent my new handset etc and i rung up o2 to get the sim set up and they said it would all be activatated within 24hrs but its stil not working now ?why?
Highlighted
Anonymous

lost phone

Iv been sent my new handset etc and i rung up o2 to get the sim set up and they said it would all be activatated within 24hrs but its stil not working now ?why?
Highlighted
Anonymous

lost phone

Highlighted
Anonymous

Kym, you haven't given enough information. When did you phone up and activate the sim? You may need to turn the phone off and on again, or there may still be a restriction on your account that may not have been removed. If the turning off doesn't work then give o2 a call or go into store to see if there are any bars.