Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Live chat down?

Has the live chat been down today?

I've been trying to talk to someone for 6 hours now and its been constantly showing "give us a moment, we are checking if there is agent available".

Topics: 522
Solutions: 10,674

Re: Live chat down?

Usually trying a different browser or clearing your cache and cookies will help, but alternatively you can call or try the chat function off the complaints link.
https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 63: Greatness Assured

@p-c-r If your query isn't account related, there may be someone here in the community who can help you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Level 1: Joiner

Unfortunately, it's account related

Level 63: Greatness Assured

Sorry we can't help, @p-c-r, but we also usually suggest calling customer service for account related queries, rather than use Live Chat. Not a great time of day to do that, so if you can, call between 8-8.30 am to avoid a long wait on hold.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Topics: 108
Kudos: 1,677
Solutions: 526

@p-c-r wrote:

Unfortunately, it's account related

Call customer service then. Don’t use live chat 

iPhone XR 64GB
Community Manager

Hi @p-c-r and welcome to the forum slight smile Did you get through to Customer Service, through live chat or phone, since you last posted? 

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 10-16 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature