Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Issue with debit card

Anybody else having problems using visa debit to upgrade their mobile , I am having a nightmare , system error - can’t get past exp date 

Topics: 663

Re: Issue with debit card

@Karen2

You would be better off phoning customer services https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Or going instore to upgrade.

Best of luck..

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 544
Solutions: 3,348

Very temperamental the payment system.

Call or instore recommended.

Community Manager

Hi @Karen2, how are you getting on with your upgrade? Did you manage to finalise it since you last posted? I'd be curious to also hear which exciting mobile you were thinking of getting next! slight smile

Community highlights:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets avaialble on Prioirty!
Instant Winners is back! - Enter the weekly prize draw every Friday!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Topics: 93
Ideas: 2

Funnily, the Visa Credit card I use for payg top-ups in our house would not work when logged into MyO2 via Chrome on a phone (using Virgin Media connection), but worked perfectly on the same MyO2 account via Chrome on the laptop (yes, through the same ISP).  I think the issue was in the handover to the VerifiedByVisa system, somehow... 

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.