cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to swap an 02 refresh tariff?

marvi0
Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I have a couple of lines with 02 and with all this virus uncertainty, I have decided to try and pay off early. Now I remember when I took out the refresh plans, I was also given the option to pay for the devices in say 3 to 12 months but I chose the 36 months option as financially this was the best option then. Now is it possible when I am now months into the 36 months refresh to again change and chose to pay off in say 3 to 12 months of the remaining balance or the only option is to pay off the total device plan? Many thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Drew79
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
But if i upgrade third party i won't be paid out of contract will i? So I'll have 2 contracts?
Message 11 of 14

Drew79
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
But if i upgrade through third party i won't be bought out of contact will i so will i have 2 contracts?
Message 12 of 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Yes if you want to upgrade through a third party you would have to pay for the device in full.

Although, I thought you said your contract had finished in March? If it IS finished then the device is yours.

Also if you choose to UPGRADE through a third party as long as you stay with O2 you won't have 2 contracts running. The upgrade will cancel the old contract.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 14

Drew79
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for your help. All the best
Message 14 of 14