Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Payment

I have had my services restricted as I can’t afford my bill. Could these please be lifted until next Wednesday when I will be able to pay.xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mod edit: please do not post personal information such as phone numbers on the public boa...

Paymen1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

Hello you’ve tried to take money for phone bill and due to the virus I am out of a job and have no money to pay..is there any chance you can pause the payments?

Ph1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bills

Hi, I am deaf so I supposed to pay £20 a monthly so why charged me extra £0.54p? I'm agree with £20 a month only. By any chance can you change back to £20.00 please? Not £20.54 ...

Cjf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

replaced sim

Hello,how to activite replaced sim pay monthly business contract?Thank you

walker by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Family Plan

How do i set up a family plan as another member in the same household would like a phone contract but i don't know how to set it up any answers or ideas?

Drew1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 5G Faulty Screen

Hi I have just received my new Samsung S20 5G Phone on Tuesday 14th April, Unfortunately the screen has developed a fault (Thin while line running across the screen). How do I arrange a replacement Phone? Many thanks

jkyle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

replaced sim

Hi,what I have to do to activite replaced sim?

walker by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing problems

Am struggling to pay monthly contact I’ve now been cut off an app will not allow me to contact o2 in any way I don’t wanna lose phone number what do I do as all o2 shops guru are closed??

Meenan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam Txt from O2

Please be aware of a txt message from 07881742345 advising that O2 were unable to process your latest bill and wanting you to click on a link to update your payment

Penfold99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos