Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Fed up with 02! Ordered a new iPad as an upgrade for next

Ordered a new iPad as an upgrade for next Day delivery. When the email came through I will informed that it would be the 14th of April. Two days later I’m told that it’s now out of stock and I’ll have to wait until when ever!Can’t call anyone as they...

Johnkidd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay monthly cancellation

I have completed my contract on my tablet and now I just have to pay for the airtime plan but I do not use any of it and never have. I only use my tablet when I am somewhere with wifi. So I just find that I waste my money on the airtime plan. Any sug...

Resolved! How to cancel Bolts on?

Hi guys,Just wondering how can you cancel your bolt ons? So that i would not pay an extra on my account? Try to call their customer service and 202 as well but nothing helps.

Mac2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

My contract ends in a month or so and i don’t want to re new, i want to keep the phone i have. Does anyone know how I find out how much i’ll pay when the contract ends?

Kay24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swap a sim

Hello, In these difficult times, I can't get help. I can't even find the webchat on this website. My old iPhone6 gave a No Sim message, so I bought one from a local supermarket. I took the old card out, put in the new one, then activated it. I found ...

JohnMcCue by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broaden phone

Hi all my phone has shattered back glass. It's contract but I can remember if I took insurance out when I first. Got it. I can't get threw to o2. Amy ideas please

Diggerman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change from phone contract to sim only

My contract is ending in a month, I want to keep my existing phone and change to sim only. Currently can't get hold of O2 on the phone due to the Covid situation. I've tried to do this on line but can't find a way. Any ideas please?

LGA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I've just paid my phone bill but also upgraded...

Hi guys so here's my issue: I paid my bill for my Huawei p20 on the 12th (this month) I have just done all the forms for an upgrade to an iPhone and the agreement says I'll start paying for this device when it arrives (this week), however, I just pai...

Ohdear20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos