cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I arrange a payment plan will my services be restored?

stvnsshah
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As I am struggling for money I have had to only part pay my phone bill this month and it has resulted in my services being disconnected. If I arrange a payment plan to pay in full within the next 2 weeks will my services be restored so I can use my phone up until then?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 123019 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@stvnsshah they won't resume your service till the outstanding amount is paid I'm afraid. Your best bet is to call them though..

Best of luck wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123019 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

Hi @stvnsshah

You will need to contact customer services and speak to them, Borrow a phone or use a landline

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

stvnsshah
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@CleoriffI understand this I was just wondering what standard procedure is in my circumstance?

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 123019 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@stvnsshah they won't resume your service till the outstanding amount is paid I'm afraid. Your best bet is to call them though..

Best of luck wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will be able to have incoming calls & texts but you won’t be able to make any outgoing calls or text yourself until the bill is repaid in full & a reconnection fee

Message 5 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23106 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3684 Solutions

@stvnsshah Once you do get your services restored, you need to set up a Direct Debit to avoid this happening again. I realise you say you're struggling at the moment, but the charges you owe will come around every month like clockwork. If you don't pay within time, you'll just get disconnected again, and if that happens, O2 may demand payment for the contract in full, which I'm sure would cause you more problems than you currently have.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 6