Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted or declined?

Benny1981
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi everyone possibly a question you get every single day but I’m confused. I applied for an iPhone around 7am yesterday and paid £100 upfront cost to select the tariff best for me. I ticked all t and c on the application etc, i then had a screen that says your order is complete with an order number. I also chose to collect from store and it said it would be ready on 20/11.

I have had no emails whatsoever confirming anything nor declining. Can not access my 02 yet. Upfront fee has been taken from my account.

So is there a timeframe to be declined, do 02 decline straight away or not? Never had an issue with credit before, just applied for a new phone for my 16 year old for Christmas, just need to find out if I have it if not I need to try elsewhere thanks.

Ps I applied with 02 as my kids are frequent concert goers and the 02 priority is def something I would benefit from. Thanks
Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Have you checked your spam for emails and did you enter your email address correctly?
You can always call customer services to check your order status
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you have a order number then you have been accepted. Now you just have to wait until it’s ready to collect
Message 2 of 14

Benny1981
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thankyou, trouble is I didn’t make a note of the order number as the screen stated all will be sent in an email and I haven’t received one. Think I will just wait until the 20/11 and see what happens.
Message 3 of 14

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Have you checked your spam for emails and did you enter your email address correctly?
You can always call customer services to check your order status
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 14

Benny1981
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi yes I’ve checked spam, also know I’ve entered my email correctly as my first thought of accessing my02 was did I get my password wrong, I put in my email and it sent me a link to reset, but when I click it says sorry we cannot access. Think I may contact cs but prob will have to wait until Monday anyway
Message 5 of 14

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
They're open today and tomorrow so I'd call for piece of mind.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can you access your myo2? That will have your recent order number in
Message 7 of 14

Benny1981
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It states oops we have problems accessing your account. When I reset my password via either txt (using my own number I put on application) or email it takes me to a page stating no products to show, nothing in there at all.
Message 8 of 14

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
It won't show until the order is processed..
The only way to get an update now is to call.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 14

Benny1981
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve just found my order number I took a screen shot and didn’t realise it begins with ms if that helps at all
Message 10 of 14