cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPhone 6 contract price question

Anonymous
Not applicable

My husband and I are looking at getting an iphone 6 each preferably on o2 as this the best network in our area. I have been looking into contracts and have found some that are available but not directly from o2! Obviously we want the best deal but not sure why some company can offer a 24 month contract on o2 at £38.00 a month with no upfront cost (1gb data unlimited calls and texts) but this is not available from o2?! Can someone please advise why and if we could get this deal from o2? Thanks in advance 😊

Message 1 of 57
56 REPLIES 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems i really do need to look into this more! Will keep you informed and thanks everyone! Any other info is welcome and appreciated 😊

Message 11 of 57

Anonymous
Not applicable
Disposable income allowing you could buy it sim free from Apple and open a sim only contract with O2.
Message 12 of 57

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Or....just to throw a spanner in the works....you could look at the Note 4.... #just saying LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 57

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Or....just to throw a spanner in the works....you could look at the Note 4.... #just saying LOL

I knew you were going to say that Cheers
Message 14 of 57

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I knew you were going to say that Cheers

See?? You have known me all of 48 hrs ....and yet I am an open book..Cat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 57

Anonymous
Not applicable
And back On Topic......

Due to the time of year and stocking levels of the iPhone 6 models I'd suggest visiting one of the high street stores. Think carefully about memory capacity of the iPhone's.
Message 16 of 57

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

As the OP asked for any other suggestions I gave one re the Note 4.

I don't need guidance regarding going back on topic thank you.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 57

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Think carefully about memory capacity of the iPhone's.

That IS good advice - don't get a small one unless the budget really won't stretch any further, because you'll fill it up in no time.

And get a decent cover or bag as well.  Never known why people spend a fortune on a phone, (or camera, or anything else), and won't pay a penny to protect it.

(I know @Cleoriff will say that iPhones shouldn't be protected from damage Destroy , but I'm being charitable here)

Message 18 of 57

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

As the OP asked for any other suggestions I gave one re the Note 4.

I don't need guidance regarding going back on topic thank you.

I'd love it if the OP marked your post as the solution Bouncy
Message 19 of 57

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Actually I would say the same re cases for any expensive phone. The price of the iPhone 6 )and the Note 4) justifies it being protected from damage at any cost. Far too expensive  to replace.

Good insurance is also a necessity. My phone is in a good protective (red) case and I have an excellent insurance deal @Anonymous  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 57