Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to speak about my contract please

Theperfectfit
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I haven’t been able to call 8002 or through landline as I don’t use it.i need to speak to somebody regarding not being able to call out.i have medical issues and need to call relatives 24/7 if needed.please could someone call my back as my o2 app logs me in but then comes up with opps this service isn’t available to me yet. Even though I have been in contract with yourself for over a year.i am going round and round in circles trying to get someone to call me

my details are

[removed]

thank you 

[mod edit: as this is a public post we'd ask members not to post their personal details. Thanks 😊]

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23553 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3749 Solutions

@Theperfectfit If you have Skype you can call O2 customer service on 0800 032 1402
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 11 of 13

Theperfectfit
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@@Bambino .i would like to say a big think you for helping me resolve my issue.got full service once again.please have a great day .i am greatly appreciated of the help you provided🫡

Message 12 of 13

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23553 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3749 Solutions

You're very welcome, @Theperfectfit. Glad to hear you've been able to resolve your problem.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 13 of 13