Did you mean: 

I want to leave 02

KatieB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

My contract is coming to an end and I would like to leave 02 and obtain my PAC code.

Kind regards,

Katie

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
@KatieB
How to get your PAC here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-get-your-PAC-2017-Update/ba-p/1052278
As soon as your number ports to the new network your O2 contract will end and a final bill will be generated.
Don't cancel your direct debit until it has been paid which could be up to a month afterwards.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Foddersin
Level 3: Thinker
  • 68 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Then call 202 and request to speak to retention and see if they can give you any deal or just a PAC.
Kindest Regards,
Andrew.
Samsung Galaxy S10+ on O2 UK
Nokia 1 Plus on O2 UK
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
@KatieB
How to get your PAC here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-get-your-PAC-2017-Update/ba-p/1052278
As soon as your number ports to the new network your O2 contract will end and a final bill will be generated.
Don't cancel your direct debit until it has been paid which could be up to a month afterwards.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @KatieB, have you managed to request your PAC since you last posted? There's some good advice above, but if you need some more help do come back and let us know slight_smile

If you have any other feedback based on your experience with O2 as well, I'd gladly pass it on to the business so feel free to share it here!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4