cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’ve run out of ideas - any suggestions?

KTJay
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I won’t bore you all with the details but suffice to say, I have a very valid complaint about how I’ve been treated as a customer and all the errors O2 have made since I upgraded. This has been compounded by agents not making records on my account of what was agreed (and then not honoured)
I eventually made a formal complaint to customer services on 14th April. I was given a reference and told a Team leader would call me that day but I’m still waiting!

I repeated the complaint on the online chat so it would be recorded in writing on my account but was told they couldn’t help as they can’t make phone calls (ironic for a Communications company)

I’ve since emailed a copy of the complaint to the Complaint Reviews Service and haven’t even had an acknowledgment. I’ve triple checked the address. 
What more can I do?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123029 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@KTJay 

Not much really. If you have followed the complaints code via this link https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain 

However, many people have used the free service called RESOLVER and have had good results when making a complaint against O2.

You may want to try that?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 123029 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@KTJay 

Not much really. If you have followed the complaints code via this link https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain 

However, many people have used the free service called RESOLVER and have had good results when making a complaint against O2.

You may want to try that?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

KTJay
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for the suggestion of Resolver. I will certainly look into that! Appreciated 👍

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 123029 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

You're welcome 😉

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4