Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Network not switching

Hi - it would appear that my son’s phone isn’t switching between networks. He can’t call or text some people. He has a new iPhone 12. My husband and I gave the same phone and don’t have the same problem. It seems it’s looking for 5G and when it can’t...

Resolved! Paid my overdue bill but now can’t make calls

I cant call through to any advisors, no one is picking up when I do call. The app is no help and my phones blocked from making any calls or using data even though I’ve paid the overdue amount. Can someone please answer me this is so stressful.

Rkd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! order cancelled

Hello I ordered a ipad pro before chirstmas to the o2 store but then changed my mind about the product. I never collected or received the item, I was told it would automatically be cancelled and I would not have to do anything. However you have taken...

Kiax12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volts

Got my sim activated on the 14th Jan. Still no volts.

Crookie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text message could not be delivered, because of error (code 065).

HiI think I’m in the right place, my brother is on O2 and I think he is pay monthly but possibly payg - have not been able to get hold of him for good few days, message sent Wednesday has been not been delivered (it was buffered) has not come back sa...

Resolved! Clarification of tarried change rules

Hi I’m out of my minimum contract and I want to change tariff for more data, but if I do that can I still leave at any time or am I signing up for another minimum contract term. I.e can I change my tariff today and then leave o2 or upgrade for a new ...

LAM2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No SIM card received

Hi I joined 02 when I joined virgin media my virgin equipment turned up on the last day at my old house but no SIM card from 02. I have been charged for January how can I get a SIM card and a refund for January please also I did join a chat this morn...

Blue02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Address

How long does it take for your billing address to update? I'm trying to upgrade my phone but as my billing address is showing as my old address compared to my new address with the bank I believe this is why I am being refused. I updated it just under...

jayzee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have a new mobile but have with a contract, can I keep the mobile but get rid of contract?

Hi there, a couple of days ago I brought an OPPO A94 5G, which for its price is decent enough for me personally and I am loving it's camera, which previously owning a Galaxy A10 this mobile is far superior. So I'd love to keep the phone. However, it ...

Jason118 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos