Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data

How do.i cap Internet data when I reach my limited so I don't get charged

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi

Jack13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Can I share the data between my 2 contracts?

CoreysMum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payg SIM swap error

hi all. I was transferring a SIM over after getting a new phone, then installed O2 app on the new phone which showed balances etc from the number I was keeping. I then stupidly called the top up number from the new phone. As soon as I realised my mis...

Ddavies by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2/DPD Parcel tracking not working.

Hello all, I upgraded 2 days ago, and received an email on the same day providing me with a parcel tracking number for DPD, this number is not recognised by DPD, either on its own or coupled with my postcode. I have heard that these things reset afte...

Hornito by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Porting Issues

HiI have 4 Vodafone accounts that I've commenced process of porting to O2 as part of the Volt Virgin deals. The process started on 26/11 with my first O2 sim supplied via Virgin. This never turned up so I headed to the local shop and picked up 4 Sims...

DanTCF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading but airtime is more expensive

Hi, Id like to upgrade to the Iphone 11.When personalising a plan I have chosen a 24 month contract, unlimited text & minutes & 30gb of data (which is the same plan I am already on).When I select this plan I pay back the phone at a rate of £14 a mont...

Resolved! Future bills

Where do I find my future Bills in 'My O2? 

jayney1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! checkout issue

I place an order recently and the upfront is £30, but upon checking out they increased the upfront to £450. please I want to know what's happening.

Resolved! Paying my contracts

I need help as I won't av the money in the bank for 29th and I don't want to be cut off but I will av the money in the bank on the 30th of this month to pay my contracts

Gemma0613 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos