cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've been with O2 pay monthly about 5 years, do I still have to give 30 days notice?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Topic.

At the moment my mobile bills are going above £50 a month, even though I'm on a £32 600 minutes and infinite texts tariff, and I only ever use about 100 minutes a month if that! Probably the biggest cost is that I use the 118118 directory services by text, yes I know O2 run 118402 which is a quid a minute, b ut they still send expensive texts with the numbers I need.

I would rather stay with O2 for the UK call centres who have been very good every time I've had to contact them, but I need to lower my bills significantly as I am on disability benefits.

Can any O2 Gurus help?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thought the note 2 was bigger than that

Yes, the NOTE 2 has a 5.5" screen....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

My upgrade is due on the 20th of May, I'm considering getting an Iphone 5, as the songs are cheaper on Itunes than Amazon MP3. 

This article suggests that Amazon is cheaper on average http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/118130-best-music-service-streaming-downloads

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Thought the note 2 was bigger than that

Yes, the NOTE 2 has a 5.5" screen....

blimey, need a big pocket to fit that in

Message 13 of 13